What do I do if the weather is bad?
- Players and coaches should always arrive at the field unless their field has been listed as closed.
- It is the discretion of the match official and/or the town field coordinator in regards to whether the field is fit and safe for play; either before or during a game.
- If the field is deemed to be unfit for play, the HOME coach or field director should call the RSL on (413) 579-7040 and inform the league.
- DO NOT call this line to ask if the game is on! This is to be used by HOME coach / field directors only.
- Closures will appear to the right of this message -->